Enjoy fun posts and enter the giveaway – check out
Category Archives: Blog Hop
Hi, this is my first blog hop. I just started blogging back in August. I read young adult, romance, fantasy, and historical fiction. I started this blog to talk a little about my writing, but also to start posting book reviews. So, welcome and hope you have a wonderful day.
Q. It’s that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?
The world I would love to become a reality is really the Harry Potter world. I always loved Hogwarts and the magic to books bring to life.
Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly meme created by Parajunkee and co-hosted by Alison Can Read where bloggers hop around meeting and following other bloggers. To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- (Required) Follow Parajunkee.com & Alison Can Read (our hosts).
- (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers – http://www.librarianmouse.com/.
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
- Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
- If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!