1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?
Raw clams – aggggh – it was on a dare.
2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
Put it in my lap – that’s what the taxidermist asked me to do. But I stop short on starting a conversation with it.
4. If you were given a biscotti, would you prefer to eat it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Coffee – hands down for biscotti – short bread with tea, and brownie with hot cocoa.
5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today (comedian).
I prefer comedy with wit over physical or slapstick – so I would have to go with Alan Alda.
6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
Treat the earth and your fellow denizens with kindness and respect.
7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
The beach – with picnic basket full of strawberries, sweet white wine, cheese, French baguette, and sun screen.
8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
No one. I once saw an interview with an actor from my favorite series on TV and I nearly gagged when I realized that I love the character not the actor. There is no living up to the imagined perfection of a character.
9. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
So many to choose from – so little time, but Delilah is definitely on the top of the list.
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
11. Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live?
I never cease to learn something new from my daughter. It is refreshing to see the world through someone else’s eyes.