It’s the day before Christmas and all through our home, the smell of freshly made spicy Chex Mix, wafts into each room.
Here are a few of our holiday traditions.
1. Buying a fresh tree on the first weekend of December and decorate it slowly, starting with white lights in the center and coloured lights on the outside, then ornaments, followed by snowflakes, icicles, and icicle garland.
2. Wrapping presents and shipping them all over the country during the third weekend of December.
3. Making Chex Mix and molasses cookies on Christmas Eve.
4. Grabbing a hot cocoa and some Christmas CD’s and driving through the neighborhoods to see the light displays.
5. Opening one present on Christmas Eve before retiring for the night.
6. Opening the rest with a cup of coffee on Christmas Day.
What are your family traditions for the holidays?